Search The Web

Google

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

People are waking up! You are not alone America!

For the first time I've seen a massive amount of people question their government and their party ties. People at work and out on the town are starting to ask each other why the government has such a huge rate of failure and misrepresents what the people want.

This will be a revolution. It will not be a violent one. It will be fought with logic, common sense, and with families coming together in a community to address issues the old way, democratically. I am very proud of those who are brave enough to stand up and say "I'm not a politician but I know I'm not a fool. I don't want to be lied to anymore. I am a intelligent American and I know whats best for my family, not some suit in Washington".

People will come together peacefully. They will do like Dr. King. They will fight with words and honor in civil disobedience. Our forefathers fought a bloody war so we would not need to any time soon.

We all may be created equal under god, but we all equally need to use hard work to become great. No big government can make you great. You can only be great through personal responsibility and honor like our heroes who are fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq. Our firefighters who walk into burning buildings with a hundred pounds of gear and pull people out and our men and women in law enforcement.

No comments: